The Yellowwood Cottage is private, tucked away - perfect for a weekend escape from the city.
Additionally, the cottage has a thatched roof and private garden with a charming variety of indigenous plants. A view of cows and chickens completes the farm stay feel.
Although a small meander from the carport, this cottage has no steps to the entrance.
One step from bedroom and lounge, up to both the kitchen and bathroom.
The Yellowwood Guest House Cottage Amenities
- Charming country cottage décor, comfy beds & fine linens
- Thatched roof
- Loft window for a bit of extra light
- Cottage serviced daily
- Comfortable spacious lounge, with a table positioned next to large lounge window ideal for eating at or as a work space
- Fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and door to the garden
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea, sugar, fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Large luxurious shower
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Patio with seating and a small table gives way to private indigenous garden and the melodious sounds of nature
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
To book your stay at our accommodation in Muldersdrift, please contact us.