Looking for comfortable guest house accommodation in Muldersdrift, our 4-star cottages should be top of your list.
Random Harvest Country Cottages are well appointed and offer overnight accommodation perfect for a leisure or business stay. Our bed and breakfast is also the ideal romantic getaway - weekend or midweek.
For overnight business visitors to the West Rand, we are:
- Near Lanseria airport (10 minutes)
- Honeydew is less than 5 minutes away
- Our Accommodation in Muldersdrift is 30 minutes from Pretoria or Johannesburg.
- 3 km from N14 / M5 (Beyers Naude Dr) junction.
- We offer onsite catered Meeting and Conference facility for up to 30 people.
For international tourists searching for South African getaways, make sure your accommodation finder books with us to give you the best start to your African Safari. Forget Hotels in Johannesburg and rather enjoy our B&B Honeydew‘s unique offering.
South Africans too, can appreciate the great hospitality that makes your overnight accommodation feel like home away from home.
- Many outdoor activities on our farm.
- A quiet retreat as private as you require.
- Uniquely South African gifts - the nursery shop stocks a variety of quality treasures.
Places of interest near our Guesthouse in Johannesburg:
- Coca-Cola Dome
- “Wedding Mile” - close to Oakfield Farms Wedding Venue
- Cradle of Humankind
- Ruimsig Golf Course
- Magalies Meander
- Silver Star Casino
- Restaurants such as Casalinga, The Carnivore at Misty Hills and others
- Exclusive Day Spa Facilities (Hakunamatata, Misty Hills and Woodlands)
- Ngwenya Glass Village
- Shopping centres such as Northgate, Cradlestone Mall and Clearwater Mall
Self-catering Accommodation in Muldersdrift
6 fully and two semi - self-catering cottages with DSTV sleep 2 people per cottage.
We offer a beautiful, safe and secure environment. Some cottages are wheelchair friendly and easily accessible.
Certain cottages have inter-leading doors, for convenient family accommodation.
Each cottage offers:
- Comfy beds & fine linens
- Individual style of décor.
- Each cottage is topped up daily with homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd.
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Patios give way to private indigenous gardens and the melodious sounds of nature.
- Under the evening stars, enjoy the sounds of the African night – birds, frogs and perhaps a Jackal.
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request.
- Cottages serviced daily
At Random Harvest we strive to make your stay as comfortable, peaceful and relaxing as possible.
Service excellence is a way of life here and our friendly, obliging team will take excellent care of you.
A shuttle service is available on request – we use a very reliable service provider.
- 24 hour access control.
- At night our alert security team ensure that you are able to enjoy evening walks around the farm and sit out in your garden in a safe and secure environment.
- We offer a late night escort from the gate to your cottage by one of our security team
- Each security guard carries a cell phone - numbers listed in the booklet you receive on arrival
To book your stay at our accommodation in Muldersdrift, please contact us.