The Wild Olive Cottage is one of our most popular family holiday cottages. The cottage has a beautiful view with a large garden that includes established trees.
Furthermore, the cottage is semi-self catering, and perfect if you want to braai outside.
Wild Olive Guest House Cottage Amenities
- The cottage is wheelchair friendly – no steps to navigate
- Individual style of décor, comfy beds & fine linens
- Cottage serviced daily
- Fridge, as well as tea and coffee making facilities
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Patio gives way to easy access, private indigenous garden with space for kids to play
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
- Can be combined with Sweet Thorn via an inter-leading door
A country retreat close to Johannesburg suitable for those with limited mobility.
For more information about the Wild Olive Cottage or to book your stay, please contact us.