The Rock Fig is a semi-self-catering cosy cottage tucked away in a small and private rock garden.
There are no steps into the cottage, however there is a step up to the bathroom.
Additionally, the cottage window overlooks an indigenous fever tree which is always full of bird life.
The Rock Fig Guest House Cottage Amenities
- Individual style of décor, comfy beds & fine linens
- Cottage cleaned daily
- Additionally, the cottage is fitted with a fridge and microwave, as well as tea and coffee making facilities
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Furthermore, the cottage offers a full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- In addition, the patio gives way to private indigenous rock and succulent garden and the melodious sounds of nature
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
- Can be combined with Bushwillow Guest House Cottage via an inter-leading door
To book your stay at our accommodation in Muldersdrift, please contact us.