The Lemon Thorn Cottage is charming and spacious. The cottage is open-plan, with a slightly raised patio that gets morning sun.
The patio is perfect for an alfresco breakfast. Additionally, there is a massive avocado tree that overhangs a garden full of interesting indigenous plants.
This is a firm favourite for honeymoon accommodation.
Lemon Thorn Guest House Cottage Amenities
- Individual style of décor, comfy beds & fine linens
- Additionally, the cottage serviced daily
- Furthermore, the cottage offers a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Moreover, the cottage offers a full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- In addition, the patio with table and seating gives way to private indigenous garden and the melodious sounds of nature
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
To book your stay at our accommodation in Muldersdrift, please contact us.