The Lavender Tree is our biggest guest house cottage with a large separate bedroom for two, and a comfortable day bed in the lounge area for another person.
Coupled with a pretty, private garden with steps that lead up to the raised patio.
- Each cottage has an individual style of décor
- Fitted with comfy beds & fine linens
- The Cottage is serviced daily
- Bath with stand-up showering facilities
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Large, fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and two-plate stove. Furthermore, the kitchen looks out onto the garden.
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Substantial work surface convenient for dining as well as business work, with plug point
- Full network coverage for most South African cellular networks
- Comfortable lounge seating
- Safe parking adjacent to cottage
- Lovely patio and private little garden ideal for sitting outside
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
To check cottage availability or to book your stay, please contact us.