Our bed and breakfast in Muldersdrift, located on the Gauteng West Rand, provides 4-star business travel accommodation that has a welcoming atmosphere without sacrificing comfort or your ability to work productively away from the office.
It is set on a secure, peaceful and beautiful property, with free internet access (free WIFI in rooms of cottages as well as our lobby and restaurant). We also have good cell phone coverage.
Additionally, parking is free and conveniently close to your own private cottage.
Each cottage is secure, private, quiet and comfortable. The atmosphere is conducive to productive work after hours or unwinding after a long day.
All cottages have the following conveniences:
- Comfortable beds with luxurious linen.
- Free WIFI and good cell phone coverage.
- Secure, convenient free parking close to your cottage.
- Good workstations to be able to work from your room or at the table in your own private garden
- Filter coffee and plunger (so it’s fresh, 24 hours a day), tea, fresh milk from the farm, and delicious home-made rusks that are replenished daily.
- Self-catering accommodation - fridge, heating and cooking facilities, however, if you wish to eat in we have several meal options (see more under ‘meals at Random Harvest’)
- Quality bathroom products.
- Hair dryer and tv, and access to ironing facilities in your room.
- Access to our magnificent property for a good, leg-stretching walk or quick jog.
- 24-hour access and excellent security.
- Information booklet for your stay at Random Harvest Country Cottages.
Being situated on the outskirts of Johannesburg has many advantages for business travel, most particularly, easy access to Krugersdorp and Pretoria, as well as the major routes to close-by outlying areas such as Randfontein, Rustenberg and Kya Sands. We are also less than 10 minutes from Laser Park and Honeydew.
Random Harvest is easy to locate from the N1, N14 and near to Lanseria airport (less than 15 minutes). Lanseria airport provides car rental options, as well as airport transfers.
Many large businesses in the construction, packaging and building material industries have major operations and factories very close to us because we are only 2km from Beyers Naude Drive, businesses also like to use us for breakaway and off-site meetings.
Meals at Random Harvest
As a business traveller, it is important that meals should be convenient and delicious. The added benefit of eating meals prepared in our kitchen is that they include healthy eating options with a home-cooked touch.
Meals can be eaten in our tea garden from 7am to 5pm, and by prior arrangement, can be delivered to your cottage, ready for you to heat up on your arrival. On arrangement, we can also prepare packed lunches or light breakfasts for those with an early start.
There are top class restaurants in the Muldersdrift area, that fall within a 5km radius of Random Harvest, should you prefer to eat out or if you are entertaining business clients.
No need to call and book, your best business stay in Muldersdrift is a click away.
*Our bills and invoices are itemised and clear, making your business travel claim painless and easy. Should you wish to speak to our hospitality manager, please contact David Baloyi, either by email or phone.
See what our customers have said about us on TripAdvisor.
We look forward to hosting you!