The Bushwillow cottage is enveloped by large trees, giving one the feeling of being “in the woods.
Additionally, the cottage has a lovely outside sitting area which leads straight into cottage with no steps.
There are no steps inside the cottage, making it ideal for mobility impaired guests.
Futhermore, the cottage is family friendly if combined with the adjacent cottage, the Rock Fig Guest House Cottage.
Bushwillow Guest House Cottage Amenities
- Individual style of décor, comfy beds & fine linens
- The cottage is serviced daily
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave
- Daily top-up of homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd
- Full bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Patio gives way to private indigenous garden and the melodious sounds of nature
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request
- Can be combined with Rock Fig via an inter-leading door
- Wheelchair-friendly accommodation
To book your stay about Random Harvest Guest House in Muldersdrift, please contact us.